Wednesday 29 September 2010

Black Beauty.

Picture: Pricerunner

These last few weeks I've been dreaming not only about Apple's new iPhone (4) but also this black little beauty from Canon, a Canon PowerShot G12. I'm afraid I won't be able to receive my new phone before my trip to NY due to a very long waiting list instead I figured I still need to have a better camera to take amazing photos while I'm in the big Apple!

I've only heard good things about Canon's cameras and the one above is no exception. On the contrary, it's one of the latest models where as the PowerShot G serie have had two former cameras where both of them have received excellent reviews in the magazines and by other photographers.

This is therefore the third generation and I must say that I'm very tempted.. I have a very old digital camera in a box somewhere in my room but I know that it is out of function. Besides, it would be fun to learn how to take good photographs with a real premium compact camera. Still, I'm thinking that I might be able to get it at a better price in NY? Hmm, I wonder..

No comments:

Post a Comment