Monday 27 September 2010

Classy, Chic, Comfortable.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from Mogis (Click for a larger view!)

I remember reading Malin's blog (Mogis) a few years ago when she was new in the "blog world". The way she mixes her classy, chic, comfortable outfits has made her very popular over the years. Believe it or not she's only 21 years old (!) as she works with numerous of different projects all linked to her blog.

I read that she recently went to Paris and that she also will pay NY a visit this fall. Now that I have seen all her colourful outfits I feel like adding more colours to my wardrobe which honestly mainly consists of dark colours. Don't get me wrong, I love black and always will but it would be nice to squeeze in some accent colours as well.

Autumn and all, I still believe one can carry silk blouses and colourful prints together with jeans and tights. So far I've found a few beautiful things I'm ready to add to my closet. Hopefully I'll be able to show them to you in a collage by tomorrow because I need to get some sleep. Dream with the angels

No comments:

Post a Comment