Monday 13 September 2010

After Rain comes Sunshine.

Despite the fact that I overslept this morning and had to stress all the way to the new school to find that I was 15 min late on my very first day at the new practice, I was welcomed this morning by twenty-four new angelic and smiling faces.

Besides, it rained all day today and somehow I managed to ignore my cold and wet converse because of the cosy weather we all felt while we were indoors. This was however my last reminder to myself of getting a new pair of Wellington boots. With that said I went to town in the afternoon and bought my first pair of black boots signed Hunter.

I just watched the weather cast for tomorrow and sadly we're not expecting more rain but perhaps on Wednesday. You see, I'm longing to inaugurate my new boots knowing that I won't need to worry about cold and wet feet. With this said, no matter the troublesome morning I had one must not forget, "after rain comes sunshine".. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment