Saturday 25 September 2010

So many things to do.. Yet so little time.

After a long and very much needed nine hours of sleep I woke up to the little sunbeams that were struggling to get through the blinds in my bedroom window this morning. Talking about a wonderful way to start the new day!

These two last weeks have been crazy where I've been busy from 8 AM until 8 PM, due to my practice in school and work in the afternoons. Luckily the next two upcoming weeks I'll only have to focus on my practice and work Saturday + Sunday.

Anyway I've spent most of the day cleaning and helping out at home, went grocery shopping with my dad and picked up my two coats at the dry cleaning. Amazing, they looked as if they were brand new. I'm so looking forward to start using my pink duffel this season too!

I also realized that I need to make a new structure and create order in my now quite "messy" room. Time to get rid off old magazines, news papers and other piles that just seem have grown a lot lately. By the way, I just realized that within one month and on this exact date I'll be in NY! I think that the list of New York attractions that I've made is in need for some polishing.

It seems as if tonight's schedule is full already.. But I actually made the decision to surprise my family by renting three movies to watch over the weekend. "Julie & Julia", "The Last Song" & "Public Enemies" starring Johnny Depp (click on the titles of the movies to see the trailer!).

So many things to do.. Yet so little time, but I'll do my best to squeeze it in ;) May you all have a wonderful evening with whatever plans you've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment