Sunday 7 October 2012

Wonderful Weekend.


Pictures: Taken by me and L using my iPhone

I don't know where to begin but to say that I've had the most wonderful weekend in a very long time. After the exam I arranged a party on Friday evening at my place for some friends. I baked during Friday morning and made my famous vanilla pannacotta with raspberries and mini pies with nectarines formed as a rose on top. They were both very popular among the guests!

V came the same evening and joined us all when we headed out dancing. We didn't come home until 3 AM in the morning.. Guess it's a good sign everybody had a good time ;) 

We spent most of the time yesterday at home, sleeping and trying to get our strength back from all the dancing during Friday night. During the evening we met up with L & V and had pizza and watched "Taken" together at L's place. Very cosy evening spending time together the four of us. 

These last couple of days went so fast and I was so sad when V had to go home today :( It breaks my heart every time we have to say good bye and to be apart.. I love him so much and a new count down has begun until we'll see each other again. I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment