Monday 8 October 2012

Morning Monday.

Rise & shine people! I trust you all slept well? :) Monday and new week has just begun. I headed out for a 45 min long power walk in the morning sun, best way to start a new day. Anyway just finished breakfast and will take a shower now before I'll dig in my books for the new course starting today! 

I also received some great news during the weekend which I believe I forgot to mention in yesterday's post. On the 27th of September I had the privilege to attend an interview at a company which I've been curious about for a long time. My previous work experiences have all involved selling women's clothing at different companies I figured it was time to try something new! I've always had an interest in arts, colours, working with different fabrics but most important above all the creative processes one creates when working with fun and functional products. I've also been keen about working with people and what I love the most to serve and help customers in order to give them the best possible shopping experience! 

I am therefore so happy and proud to announce that I am now a part of the IKEA family! I will begin an introduction course next Monday and will be working part time in their customer-relation department as a cashier. I believe its is the best part-time job for me, as I'm in the middle of my studies but I shall also say that one can continue "growing" within the company since there are so many different careers and  other working challenges ahead! I honestly couldn't be any happier right now since I'm having the time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment