Friday 19 October 2012

Fun Friday.

Rise & shine dear readers! For the first time this week I was able to sleep more than 8 hours! Wonderful and so I'm loaded with lots of positive energy for today and the weekend. Friday and all, it's our last day at the intro course at IKEA, Örebro. I've had so much fun getting to know lots of new co-workers and I must say that the work atmosphere is so unlike many of my previous jobs with that said in a very positive way! People truly enjoy going to work and that's the way it's supposed to be. 

Today's plan is to work from 11 AM - 8 PM (in other words I've got a long day ahead of me). After work I'm heading to E & F's move-in-party at their place in town. Lots of friends and classmates are going to hopefully I'll have some energy left to stop by and say hi at least :) Time for a shower, I just wanted to wish you all a fantastic Friday! Later skaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment