Thursday 11 October 2012

Autumn Feelings.

Picture: Taken by L with my iPhone

I must say that our University is literally in full bloom right now! I'm not talking about blooming as in Spring terms with thousands of flowers waking up from a long winter. No, I'm referring to my favourite season, Autumn. For me it is like an never ending sunset, colourful in its own way with an unique set of different shades, from golden yellow to deep red blossom leaves. 

My good friend L took this photo of me earlier this afternoon as we were walking towards the University's library. I stopped and asked whether if she could take a photo of me standing in front of this amazing colourful wall. We've had cooler temperatures all day but this particular moment definitely made my eyes smile and filled me with a warm fuzzy feeling. I absolutely love these autumn feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment