Wednesday 17 October 2012

Marley. My Dream.

Picture: Collage made by me - pictures from We heart it

It's been a while since V & I saw one of my favourite movies, "Marley & Me". There are times when I think about it and reflect upon the beautiful message of the life long companion and best friend. I've come to realize how difficult but most of all how lonely it can be to live by myself. I come from a big family, living with my parents and two siblings and suddenly I have no one to "come home to". 

I've seen so many young couples and other girls living in the same building as I do who all have different kinds of dogs. And so the idea has definitely popped up inside my mind, what if I decided to have a dog of my own here? The student life is very flexible yet to own a dog is very expensive.. But the feeling to be able to come home to someone and to be given all the love and care a dog can give you is irreplaceable. 

One day I will fulfill my big Dream and have my own "Marley".. 

No comments:

Post a Comment