Thursday 11 October 2012

The Piano Guys.


To check out more of their videos on youtube click here!

I am a very huge fan of these two amazing guys called "The Piano Guys" featuring my favourite pianist Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson who plays the cello. 

A good friend of mine introduced me to Jon's music several years ago and I recently discovered this new project that Jon and his friend Steven have been doing on youtube. They have recorded several well known songs adding their "unique musical touch" to them. They have done musical versions and recorded other versions such as the one above where they have invited other vocal artists. 

On this clip they are performing one of my very favourite songs, "More than Words" by Extreme. I've had this song on repeat almost every night this week. The intro and the first 37 seconds of the song is the best part!

The more I listen to this instrumental part the more I would want to have something similar playing at my future wedding.. Imagine having these two guys performing on that special day?! Wishful thinking I know but still, I happen to know that Jon is married to a Norwegian lady! So it's not that far away ;) Oh, how you have no idea of how much I'd cry if this dream could come true.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment