Wednesday 3 October 2012

Autumn Days.

I managed to wake up before the alarm went off this morning, something I haven't done in a while. Guess it's a sign that I slept well. My exam is tomorrow so the last couple of days I've been studying with my friends. Not much more time for reflection which I might have needed in order to cope with all the stress.. 

Anyway it will all be over tomorrow and V is coming to Örebro on Friday and will be spending his weekend here with me. I'm so looking forward to it, to just hang out with him and with my friends. I'm even arranging a big party at my place on Friday! So I've got a few things on my mind so to speak, but I'm sure it will all be great! 

Time to get ready and head back to Uni, last day for us to study.. It's going to be a long day. Before I leave you guys I just wanted to say that I woke up with butterflies in my stomach today. Partly because of the first thought that pop up in my head was the exam tomorrow which normally results in shaky hands and a higher pulse than normal. And secondly because of the spectacular view outdoors, autumn makes my heart shiver just a little bit more, in a good way of course 

No comments:

Post a Comment