Wednesday 3 October 2012

Forever Friends.

I have three female friends, K, L & M which I spend most of my time with here in Örebro. We do everything together, cry, cuddle, dance, eat, hug, laugh, shop, study, travel, watch X-factor, work out and so on. They have in a short period of time become my closest friends, truly they are like the sisters I never had. This poem is dedicated to my girls, I love you with all my heart. 

"I took a walk at dawn the other day and found myself admiring the golden rain of leaves falling on my head. I felt so happy I managed to leave the warm bed. The trees were now blushing, showing a deep warm red. That is when I remembered all the beautiful memories we have all shared

Listen to the whispering wind underneath the old oak tree. It will tell you how much your spirits has lifted me. For you have all teached me valuable lessons about life. I shall wait patiently to grow in the light of your eyes. Always seeking for approval, always knowing that I can find comfort in your loving embraces. I will never forget any of your beautiful and smiling faces

To be able to hear the joy ringing in your laughter's always makes me feel warm inside. I can not wait for the day I will become a bride, having my three best friends next by my side. In your company I can always give all of me. Thank you for always bringing out the best of me

I have come to realize the depth of true friendship. For it is almost as we have been sewn together with an unbreakable thread. I have learnt that the fabric only gets better with age and that it should always be handled with care. As it sometimes may rain upon it, it shall last throughout the storm.

I have re-discovered the beauty and unique personality within me only by taking part of meaningful lessons learned while discovering yours. This is something that still amazes me, today, tomorrow and after the day before

I close my eyes to feel the warmth of the autumn morning sun. My body feels like moving and so I begin to run. I realize what a precious gift I've been given. Recognizing my fortune to have such wonderful friends. I sighed with thankfulness, knowing that this sisterly bond only knows love and that it is unconditional

I shall nurture it with grace and acceptance. How lucky am I not to be able to share a piece of my life with three souls that so perfectly fits mine. Like a puzzle that previously have had missing pieces now finally is complete. I thank God every morning for the whispering winds as they remind me everyday to celebrate the gift of our friendship, to hold it close to our hearts but most important above all, to never let it go." ♥ 
/Love S

1 comment: