Sunday 27 December 2009

SALE.

Picture: Rihanna in the Balmain jacket

This last month I've been listening a lot to Rihanna's new album "Rated R". Where "Russian Roulette" has become my favourite song. Besides producing great music she also knows how to mix new trends with her own personal style.

For example I love her combination of the gorgeous Balmain jacket, a big silver brooch and the sexy lingerie one can catch a glimpse of while she wears the jacket open. Feminine, independent, rocky, sexy young lady. I'm lovin it!

Anyway I found something that can be seen as an identical "twin" to the Balmain jacket at Zara a few weeks ago. The prize was insurmountable and so I decided to wait for the big SALE. My patience was rewarded when I found the jacket at 40% discount this Saturday, joy!

Besides that I also found a cosy black angora sweater (should be worn as a dress) with 50% discount so I made two great bargains. Hopefully I will be able to take pictures of the items soon, unfortunately I've been having some difficulties with my iPhone and laptop since they refuse to cooperate. We'll see how it ends. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment