Saturday 26 December 2009

New beginning. It starts 2010.

Time flies. It really does. When I was standing at work earlier today talking to one of our customers I realized that today's date is the 26th of December. Meaning I will be turning 22 within one month. Crazy.

Anyway since I never had time to write my own "grown-up Christmas list" ;) I thought I'd write a
Birthday list. A few things that I'm hoping to be able to give to myself.

Am I the only one who loves to buy/create and to give gifts to family/friends/people that I know more than to actually receive gifts? I don't know why that is. For as long as I can remember I have always given priority to my family and friends before others and myself.

I love to surprise people and to bring smiles upon their faces. I believe it's all about the thought behind the gift. To buy/make something special and unique that will also bring happy thoughts to the person. In that way the gift becomes personal and it will also be more appreciated than if one just bought something randomly picked in the store.

Even though one carries so much positive love and energy in the heart one must never forget to take care of oneself. I have been very unsuccessful and failed myself more than a dozen times. Therefore I have made myself a list of New Years resolutions.

Within the top ten I have given myself this promise that I shall take care of myself in a better way than I have done before. Body & soul. The list is not long but this is one of the most important vows. Are you planning to write down any New Years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment