Wednesday 2 December 2009

All I want for Christmas..


I have been searching for a new "evening perfume" and recently found "
Narciso Rodriguez For Her by Narciso Rodriguez" (see picture above).

I read the following about the perfume, "The new modern aroma is aimed at the modern and free woman, who is aware of her sexuality. Popularity of this fragrance (regardless of its unusual composition and a heavy character, and perhaps exactly because of that) is easy to explain because it reflects a desire of every woman to attract and seduce, and this fragrance has openly sexual character." All I can think of is wow!

Within this little black bottle lies a wonderful scent and this can be considered to be a good Christmas gift to your girlfriend/wife. I might buy it to myself as my own Christmas present or else to my upcoming birthday in January. I love it and I can't wait to wear it during all those late and crazy party nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment