Tuesday 8 December 2009

Feeling creative.

"The Chronicles of Keira" featured in Vogue june 2007 has been hanging on my wall for a while now. I made a collage out of all the fabulous pictures of Keira in Africa taken by the photographer Arthur Elgart in a black and white frame. It made a colourful contrast to my white wall.

The other day I thought of a new idea, to let Keira rest a while and exchange her photos with new ones, pictures that I found in the latest
Harper's Bazaar and Vanity Fair. New breathtaking pictures of the two actors Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, both seen in the famous "Twilight saga". So this is a new little project of mine which I am hoping to be able to create it some time this week. I promise to show you "before" and "after" pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment