Sunday 13 December 2009

Last weekend.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates during this last weekend that just passed us by. However I thought I'd show you some pictures along with some text to describe what I did so enjoy! :)

Friday
I had to work in the late afternoon and close the store but was free after 8 PM. I called L to see whether if the Christmas party was still on but it turned out that she had other plans for the evening so I had to make other plans. I met up with J and his friend A and together we went to the bar called "Skybar" located at Radisson SAS Royal Viking Hotel.

Sorry for the bad picture bad unfortunately I didn't get my iPhone back until Saturday so I could not take any photos. But the text time I will, promise! However, the view was spectacular and I loved the fact that one could see all the lights from the Christmas adornments below glow through the black night. The three of us had a great time and we left with big smiles on our faces.


Saturday
I had to work during most of the day but in the evening my friend E and I went to see a play called "Chocolate" which was entirely improvised throughout the show. Along with it we were given a small bag containing three pieces of chocolate.

The clown (as seen on the picture above) asked several different questions to three people in the audience (one person for each piece of chocolate) which built up a scene for the actors to play. It was a fun evening even though it was a bit odd I must say. The also had interpreters that participated in the show for the people in the audience that were deaf.

Sunday
I decided to have a soft Sunday and spend some quality time with my family ♥. We helped out to clean and tidy up our home and ate delicious "lussebullar" (as seen on the picture above).

They belong to our Swedish tradition and we eat them every Christmas or as I did in July earlier this year ;) (I must confess that it is not normal to eat them at any other time than during Christmas but I longed for them and so I decided to bake them). Anyway it's been a long day so I better get some sleep. I hope you had a great weekend :) Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment