Friday 18 December 2009

Beautiful morning.

These last couple of days it's been snowing like crazy in Stockholm. For the first time this week nature is silent. I woke up to the sun's first sunbeams as they caressed my eyelids and let me out of my deep sleep. I also got a text message on my phone and so I realized that it was going to be a beautiful morning.

Besides that it
's finally Friday! Are you doing anything fun for the weekend? I've got a few fun things on my schedule, besides a lot of work I'm going to see the new film "Avatar" tonight with my mother and brother. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with the girls and hopefully Ill be able to spend some quality time with J before he leaves on Tuesday. I better go and get dressed, have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I hear that too! One of my friends posted the craziest photo on Facebook, and I haven't seen it snow like that since 2002! Haha.

    Today I'm going to eat a superfluous dinner with O, and then we're going to go home and pay a visit to Skansens Julmarknad. Ah, the joy!

    Have fun with Avatar, I saw the trailer and it looks really cool. Say hi to your mum for me :) Have a great Friday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Haha cool, well I'm loving it!

    I hope you had a great Friday and enjoyed that superfluous dinner ;) Oh, I would also like to pay Skansen a visit, I wonder if its open on Monday? (My only day off before Christmas Eve)

    Let's just say one thing, you have to see it! Avatar literally rocked, the best film I've seen in ages.. Thanks! She says hi back :)

    ReplyDelete