Tuesday 29 December 2009

London calling.

Picture: Linn

Picture: Jonna @ glamour

Lately all I've been reading are blogs where the women writing them have fled our cold and dark Stockholm and gone to more attractive and exciting cities around the Europe. I love to travel and to be honest I would love to travel again someday soon!

I just read about Linn who apparently is in London right now, oh beautiful London. Therefore I've decided to plan a weekend somewhere during spring. London would be fun, there are so many things that I did not have time to explore the last time I visited the city. Or perhaps visit the city of love, Paris?

Except my French is very poor and the French aren't that good in English. But we'll see, all I'm longing for now is to pack my weekend bag and get a hold of my passport and exchange environment. Where would you go for the perfect weekend?

2 comments:

  1. oh, I'd love a weekend in Paris or London, but I've been told that Prague is such a wonderful place to go for a long weekend. Though any Spanish city would do fine as well (cough cough Barcelona, haha, I went there this summer and I am dying to go back!).

    I wish I had booked a trip to Paris earlier this winter though, on ryanair you could get tickets for 20 kr, t/r :P

    I hope you have fun wherever you go! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: I agree! I have not seen Prague, there are too many beautiful cities across Europe worth visiting.

    Haha, Barcelona is one of the best Spanish cities, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm definitely going back there someday ;)

    Wow? I had no idea that the tickets were so cheap? I better start looking then..! Thank you sweetie! :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete