Sunday 20 June 2010

Wonderful Weekend.

Wow, I can't believe the weekend is almost over. I've been so busy working and celebrating both my friend V's birthday and the fact that our princess Victoria Bernadotte finally got her beloved husband Daniel Westling. The entire city bloomed yesterday and there were parties all over Stockholm. It was an amazing night.

Work has gone great! A lot of new information to take in of course but hopefully I'll get used to all the new routines very soon. The new colleagues seem so lovely! I'm positive we'll make a new great team and I'm thankful for all their help they've given me on my first two days at Zara. It's all been a warm very welcoming start. I'm lovin' it!

Anyway I'm exhausted and honestly need to get some sleep. I hope you all had a terrific weekend as well! Sweet dreams my angels. ♥ Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment