Sunday 13 June 2010

Sleepy Sunday.

Picture: House of Philia

Rise & Shine! Oh my, I overslept this morning.. My plan was to get up early but I guess that didn't happen since I woke up for about one hour ago. Talking about a Sleepy Sunday *yawn*. No worries though, I've decided to take it easy today and prepare myself for a big job interview I'm attending tomorrow afternoon.

I'm so excited about it!! This is something that I've wanted for a very long time.. Probably one of the reasons for why I decided to work with fashion and women's clothing from the first place and it's been a dream to end up working within this famous and fast growing home of fashion.

No more revealing now, not until afterwards. Please cross your fingers for me! You'll probably hear more about it later. Anyway time for an awakening shower! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment