Tuesday 15 June 2010

New challanges awaits at Zara.

Picture: BusinessWeek

The job interview for which I attended yesterday was at the headquarters of Zara in Stockholm. I'd prepared myself all Sunday and got a few last tips from my father while we were on the road towards town. The interview went well and they said that they would contact me later this week.

Although I did not know then that one of the managers from one of the stores would call me later the same afternoon! I came home received the call and went back to town again. It's official now, I'm starting working on Saturday this week and will have a full-time job entire July. Yay!

Therefore yesterday I went out celebrating with R at my favourite hotel in Stockholm, The Rival Hotel. From Saturday on you are more than welcome to come and visit me at Zara, Drottninggatan 68, Stockholm. I'm looking forward to the new challenges that awaits at Zara.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! we will definitely see each other in zara this summer :P ooh, I'm so excited, you'll do so well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Thank you so much! I look forward to see you in the store! Thank you sweetie <3 Take care!

    ReplyDelete