Tuesday 22 June 2010

Summer Sunshine.

I feel lucky to have had two free days in a row! Besides, all we've had today is nothing but sunshine which is why I've stayed outdoors most of the day letting the sun kiss my skin. After a very much needed cool shower I noticed that I've gotten more freckles today beneath my eyes and on the top of my nose. I'm lovin' it :)

I've continue my reading of the fourth and last novel from the "Twilight Saga" called "Breaking Dawn". No matter how hard I've tried to postpone reading it I can't hold it any longer. I don't want the beautiful story to end but now I believe that my curiosity has taken over my hands.

Before I forget to tell you, the third movie "Eclipse" will have its premier within one week, next Tuesday on the 29th of June to be exact. Luckily my friend E was able to buy us tickets so we're a group of girls that will be going together. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun! Sorry, time for dinner! I'll try to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment