Tuesday 15 June 2010

Active Afternoon.

After a long afternoon in town with the girls (C, L, V) I'm completely exhausted. Not only did we walk while shopping for a few hours but later L & I went to the gym and had an intensive work out! I managed to buy a good black pair of shoes to work in, I've realized that one needs better shoes than converse while standing up for about eight hours per day. Otherwise my poor feet will kill me..

Anyway I saw that many online shops are now full with autumn/winter items. Gorgeous things and I'm planning on making a collage a bit later of a fall look I'd love to wear. As I mentioned in a previous post I'm almost sick and tired of summer now or at least the spring/summer collection in most stores. Time for a shower and I'll probably fall asleep early tonight. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment