Monday 21 June 2010

Lots of Love.

Pictures: Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria Bernadotte & her husband Prince Daniel Westling, Duke of Västergötland


Pictures: My beloved cousin C & her husband J (Taken by Tracey Ahrendt)

I've always been a big fan of weddings. Forever love united in harmony. I feel lucky to have attended three weddings already and I hope there will be more to come. The latest wedding I attended took place in Miami when my cousin C and her husband J got married. Truly it felt like a fairytale.

Talking about magic weddings I must mention the latest big wedding known worldwide (!) between our Crown Princess Victoria Bernadotte and her husband Daniel Westling. Above are a few amazing photos of these two handsome couples. May your lives be filled with lots of love ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment