Wednesday 23 June 2010

Inspired by You.

I find myself wandering away in the endless of thoughts, thinking of the different paths you have led me into while releasing an engaging energy. A desire to inspire creating nothing but true felicity.

I find myself smiling while thinking of our conversation the last time you called, charming, honesty and impulsive seems to be three of your greater qualities. Unfortunately there are not many men with such positive personalities.

I find myself admiring your work and every sentences that has been put together by you, texts that illustrate genuine curiosity, creativity, empathy and an excellent way with words. Maybe I'm amazed of the fact that I've been inspired by You, to pursue my dreams while listening to my soul's songbirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment