Sunday 16 May 2010

Wonderful Week.

Sorry for the lack of posts and updates this week, it's been seven crazy days yet a wonderful week. My younger brother E turned 20, Happy Birthday love! Besides that I was invited to three parties that gave me the opportunity to dance foxtrot, listen & play on a friend's guitar, dance and sing along a little bit more while I mingled and met new amazing people.

Work combined with several (!) late nights has definitely emptied my body's batteries, luckily I'm free from work tomorrow so I'm planning to work out in the morning and have a chill afternoon. If it's good weather I might head out and work on my tan ;). Anyway I should probably get ready for bed since my body is literally screaming and longing to get some sleep. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment