Monday 31 May 2010

When you wish upon a Star.

We all do mistakes, say stupid things we regret the minute the words has passed through your lips and go through difficult times when it's hard for any heart to smile. Sometimes the mind and soul needs to take a break and rest for a while. I understand it perfectly, please believe me, this is no lie.

You may say I'm naive for believing that nothing, no nothing could ever tear us apart. Clearly I was wrong, please listen to a lost star's last call: hope is for us to have a new & fresh start. Obviously I miss that part when you, only by being present, spread struggling butterflies in my veins and spread it to my heart.

How can I say this without sounding too cheesy? Either way the right words never come out easily. I miss you and the way you bring out what's best in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment