Sunday 30 May 2010

To all Mothers around the World.

Picture: DeviantArt (I made a collage of it due to this special day!)

To all of you women who have been blessed to become, soon shall become a mother or grandmother I would like to say Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have had a great Day with all your beloved ones.

Early this morning I went to the gym to work out with my mom. Afterwards my siblings and I celebrated our mother by letting her relax and enjoy a great movie that we all saw at the cinema. I strongly recommend the new film about "Robin Hood" starring Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchette. It was awesome!

We often forget about telling the people we care about how much we love them. Family always goes first. If you haven't told your mother or grandmother you love them today I advise you to do so. Everybody wants to be loved by someone. If no one has shown it to you today then you go ahead and start the new trend! It will very much be appreciated in the long run.

Anyway I've had a long day so I better get ready for bed. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment