Sunday 2 May 2010

Busy Sunday.

Talking about a busy Sunday (!) despite the excellent yet cool weather (according to the customers that visited me in the store) I had plenty to do today which made it so much fun. I sold one of my favourite summer dresses from the S/S collection to a woman who looked amazing in it.

The funny thing is that it made me want to try it one more time (I've already done it twice) and so I did it after finishing closing up. It's definitely a keeper, I'll try to take a picture when wearing it later. The main fabric goes in a deep blue marine colour and the pattern on top of it is snow white dots. It reminds me of Jackie Kennedy and the classic dresses that she wore. I love it!

Anyway time for some delicious home made rhubarb pie! Have a great day/evening depending on what time it is at your place ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment