Tuesday 25 May 2010

A walk in the Woods of Tyresö.




Pictures: Private - Taken with my iPhone by S

This Monday I went for a long walk with S and her two dogs, Ricky and Igor (the black tall (!) dog as seen on the pictures above). It was so peaceful and the only sound came from birds singing up in the trees and the stream of bubbling water beneath our feet when we passed the little wooden bridges. I can't remember the last time I've seen such a big dog like Igor. Still he was so calm and friendly the entire walk.

Even though it takes a lot of work to have a dog I do miss it sometimes. My friend S, said that these woods have always been her second home since she always walks the dogs in this area. I miss our last dog Falcon, a Cavalier King Charles every now and then. Truly, I believe that the dog is a man's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment