Monday 31 May 2010

Dreams do come true part II.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from According to Jennie & Style by Kling

Celebrities and fashionistas all over the world knows the significance behind the phrase "Travel with Style". Victoria Beckham is one famous example of an elegant woman who always travels by the dress code that applies to the quote above. I have always admired powerful, respected business women like her and the way they apply details of fashion on themselves.

Two famous Swedish fashionistas (which I'm positive I've mentioned in the blog before) Elin Kling and Jennie Hammar (as seen on the pictures above) both know how to travel with style. They have been captured both holding on to what I believe could be one of their favourite items in their bag collections, the weekend bag "Keepall 55" signed by Louis Vuitton.

My personal favourite detail is how this particular leather turns into golden brown after a few years of usage. A way to tell how the well made bag can last forever. Anyway I have dreamt about having such a bag in my possession for many years and have managed to buy the perfect vintage Keepall '55 Louis Vuitton through a similar auction website such as Ebay. I'm so happy!!

I'm ready to start packing for the very much longed New York trip come fall! Sometimes, dreams really do come true. Not only am I travelling to the most exciting city in the world but also I'll be travelling with a little touch of style. This is an award I'd like to give myself. Why? Because I've earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment