Tuesday 25 May 2010

Tired of this Season.

I open up an almost full closet and all I find is zero inspiration. After going window shopping today I saw many new autumn/winter items standing on the bright shelves in the stores. Could it be possible that I'm already tired of all accessories and clothing from this season? To be honest, it would not surprise me not even a little bit, not even at all.

Working with clothes definitely leaves certain "hidden marks" in the mind, for example I get "bored" with the pieces in the store way to fast. Unless it's a really unique line that catches my heart and soul completely which unfortunately does not happen that often. This is all my personal opinions when it comes to dress myself. I always find inspiration when it comes to dress other people/customers. I find that to be a lot more fun!

Anyway since I've always been a big fan of the autumn/winter seasons I look forward to see this year's new looks and materials. One of my favourites is the sheep's wool collar seen on Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 "ready-to-wear" collection.

Let's just say that there is a lot to look forward to next upcoming seasons. For those of you who are still enjoying the summer skirts and other floral patterns, go ahead! I truly envy those of you who are not dreaming about brown leather boots and cosy cashmere sweaters as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment