Wednesday 11 November 2009

These boots are made for walking.

Picture: stylebykling

Now that I finished cleaning out my closet and have sold some of my old shoes and clothes that I haven't used in a while I felt like rewarding myself with two new pairs of shoes. The first pair are identical to the boots as seen on the picture above.

For some reason I can't connect my iPhone to my laptop so I couldn't post my own picture. Anyway I'll have to ask my b-friend when he gets home, hopefully he knows how to fix it. Back to the boots. They are super comfortable and I am so happy I found them.

There are other similar versions too, this pair from Acne is identical to mine from Scorett but they cost a lot more. So it really depends on what kind of budget you have. Here is a third alternative too, from Hope. Remember to let your feet rest from high heels, I think that my boots and converse will be the perfect treatment for my sore feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment