Tuesday 24 November 2009

Christmas list.

Oh my.. What has honestly happened to our time? I mean it seems as if it keeps running away from us (I know that it is running away from me at least). Next week we are already in December meaning one must start planning for this year's Christmas list.

I think I will try to "brain storm" a few ideas on a piece of paper for each family member and friend in order to get a better "picture" of what one could buy to them. I love this season and every year it seems as if one never have enough time to really enjoy it to the maximum.

Anyway one can only try to do the best of the situation so I have no time to mumble about it, no. I am going to start Christmas tonight by listening to some lovely Christmas tunes sang by my favourite singer through all time, Frank Sinatra. I wish you all a nice day/evening depending on what time it is at your place!

No comments:

Post a Comment