Saturday 14 November 2009

Jimmy Choo for H&M.


Meanwhile I'm lying here in my bed feeling blue and being sick there are thousands of men and women out there shopping at today's special event. The launch of the new H&M collection signed by the designer Jimmy Choo.

To be honest I wasn't impressed by many pieces of the collection. Mainly because the designs could have been better but also because of the high prices (!). I mean one must not forget that it is still H&M and it seems to me that they might have gone a bit too far with the prices.

So far I have only seen two pieces that might have been interesting but like I said the high price makes me doubt even more. I would rather save my money to buy my dream bag (which I wrote about in the previous post) then spending them on a dress that might be cool to wear not but perhaps not in five years time. For those of you who managed to get to the stores, did you find what you wanted? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment