Wednesday 25 November 2009

New appointment @ the hairdresser.


It's time again. I can't believe it's been three months since I went to the hairdresser the last time. Anyway I managed to get an appointment tomorrow so I'm happy to get my hair done before Christmas. Last time I cut more than 14 cm..! It was a big change but I love the new shorter length which has already reached my shoulders (!). From the beginning it reached the mid part of my back.

Besides that I'm busy all weekend, both during the day and the evening. But I'm looking forward to it so that makes it much easier. Friday it's ladies night out! Something I haven't had for ages. I've missed my gals ♥. Work during Saturday and a cinema visit during the evening with my brother and mother. Busy like a little bee. I better continue tidy up my room. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment