Monday 30 November 2009

Last weekend.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates during this last weekend. However I thought Idd show you some pictures along with some text to describe what I did so enjoy! :)

Friday
I had a day off from work so I enjoyed some quality time with me, myself and I ;) in town to look at the Christmas adornments and do some shopping.

In the afternoon I met up with two of my friends E and E to buy food for the dinner we had planned to cook at my other friend L's apartment. After dinner and some giggle while preparing ourselves for the big night we went to what for me was a new club called "Collage".

Above are two picture I found from the club's website. We danced almost all night but unfortunately I had to leave early because I had to work all day Saturday..


Saturday
Work, work, work. I spent almost 7 hours at work during the day and to be honest I was a bit tired from the night before. I don't think I slept more than 4,5 hours so no wonder.. Anyway we had plenty of things to do in order to prepare for the big Christmas shopping event all stores look forward to every year.

My colleague and I started to decorate the store with elegant pieces of clothing in this years theme colours; red & white. In the evening I went to the movies with my mother and youngest brother and saw "New Moon" (second time) and I can say that I loved it a little bit more this time.

The photo above was taken in our store only a week ago and in the picture is my boss A and I. This Sunday (6/12-09) we have arranged a small event for our customers to eat Christmas sweets and to shop beautiful Christmas gifts for their beloved ones.

Sunday
It has become sort of a tradition for me to help some friends to my family every year during Christmas when the family have a small Christmas party normally during the first weekend in December. Therefore they had "booked" me this Sunday to help them serve the guests and other small services that caters normally do. I have helped them these last 4 years so therefore it is more a "tradition" now.

The family and guests had a great time and so did I helping them out. In the evening I went to town to meet my friend J and we talked for hours. After such a good weekend I walked home Sunday night with a big smile on my face. Happy to have such good family and friends. The people that I care about the most ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment