Monday 16 November 2009

Great Minds Think Alike.

Picture: Sofis Mode (Sofi's Fashion)

The Twilight saga continues with the world premier of the second film "New Moon", coming up on cinemas next Friday, 20th of November. I have read three out of four novels written by the American author Stephanie Mayer. I can't seem to finish the last novel because I don't want the saga to end..!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart who play the two main characters Edward Cullen and Bella (Isabella) Swan are seen everywhere! Above are two examples where the two big magazines "Vanity Fair" and "Harpers Bazaar" have published the young acting couple on the front page of their latest December covers. The pictures that have been taken are beautiful (I saw them on the internet) so I cant wait until Ill be able to buy the magazine in the store. Talking about great publicity for the two young actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment