Tuesday 24 November 2009

New Moon.

Picture: Source

The "Twilight saga" continues with "New Moon" based on the second novel written by the American author Stephanie Mayer. It's been a while since I read it but I remembered most of the novel while watching the film. The heartbreaking trauma that Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) makes his ex girlfriend Bella Swan (Kristen Stuart) go through when he breaks up with her was pretty intense.

The love is still there though, deep underneath the surface. Bella's friend Jacob tries to replace Edward's place while Bella only wants to them to remain friends. Things get tricky when Jacob confesses his deep feelings for her.

I don't remember how many times I've seen "Twilight" but if I put it in this way: I know every line that is said during the film and I know the time line by heart. I'm hoping to see "New Moon" again this weekend, perhaps on Friday?

I love the novels and not to mention the great actors who have enchanted me with their talents. If you haven't seen it I strongly suggest that you would read the novel first, the novels are always better and they always tell us more than what is possible to learn by watching the film on the cinema screen.

P.S. Don't you just love the poster? I know I do :) D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment