Friday 15 June 2012

Back to Business.

Today was my second day at the Spanish clothing company Zara, the flagship store located in the heart of Stockholm. As some of you already might know I worked there for about two years before moving to Örebro. I'm happy to be back over the summer and to be able to work & hang out with so many great people! Truly I've missed them all! 

Still, I'd seem to have forgotten how truly demanding the job really is. My poor feet and legs which haven't been used to be running up and down in stairs, carrying 25 pair of jeans and other clothes and items are in chock right now.. 

You have no idea how badly they need a massage, hopefully I'll manage without it for tomorrow awaits yet another long day and Sunday as well. Call me crazy but I've actually signed up for a full time schedule the entire July and August. I've realized that I really need a new pair of shoes to work in too if I'm going to "survive" the summer ;)

Anyway time to get ready for bed, I was hoping to get up early and head out for a power walk before work but it all depends on how my feet feel tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment