Thursday 7 June 2012

Back on the Sunny Side.

Good evening dear readers! Sorry for the bad updates this last week but I've been busy moving (!), yes I'm back in Stockholm and this time for the entire summer! Looking forward to all the cosy summer nights with family & friends here. 

Besides that I've also started working at my first summer job at a pre school close to my parent's house. I've been working there before and so it's good to see how much all the children have grown, truly I have missed the little ones. My next job will be at Zara during july and august and yes I'm also looking forward to hang out with the amazing girls working their, fantastic colleagues that I've also missed so much! 

Crazy, it's Friday tomorrow still, it feels like it was Monday just yesterday?! Well, I guess time really does fly while you're having fun..! I've got a feeling that this year's summer will be a good one! As long as it won't be over too fast..

No comments:

Post a Comment