Saturday 9 June 2012

Sunny Saturday.

I woke up to the sound of smattering rain on our bedroom window and yet when I look outside now I see nothing but sunshine! I'm glad it turned around. Anyway today's been a rather soft day so far, I've finally had time to unpack my huge suitcases and I'm finally settling in here in V's apartment. 

I'm also working my first shift this summer at Zara tomorrow, looking forward to meet all the former colleagues! Tomorrow is also a special day as V & I are celebrating four months together as a couple! Still, it feels like we've been together for a much longer time, maybe it's because we've known each other for a long time.

Anyway, we celebrated it yesterday evening with a delicious home cooked meal (made by V!) and fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate for dessert. Amazing evening, thank you again my love for surprising me with such beautiful roses and romantic evening ♥ I love you more than anything in the world! Time to get ready and hit the town! I wish you all a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment