Thursday 14 June 2012

A List on a Thursday.

Mood: Nothing but smiles, thanks to a free morning and a good night's sleep! 
Done: I've had a long breakfast and made a few calls during the morning
Plans: No work until 3 PM this afternoon, so I'll be reading and enjoy the day!
Looking at: The weather outdoors, sunny yet a bit windy
Listening to: Adiemus - Karl Jenkins
Reading: Nothing at the moment but I'll begin my summer reading today!
Drinking: I just had a glass of (light) elder berry juice for breakfast
Eating: A fruit salad consisting of apple, banana, orange & strawberries
Best: Free from work tomorrow, I am looking forward to spend a day in the sun!
Worst: Miss my love ♥ I hope you're having a good time in Antibes!
Weather: Sunshine yet there are a few clouds coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment