Monday 18 June 2012

Great Start.

Picture: Sportamore

Good evening dear readers! I hope you've had a good day? :) I couldn't be happier about how I started the day - my dad and I headed out for one hour long power walk! I also tried a new recipe for a smoothie which turned out to be so good I'm doing it again for tomorrow's breakfast as well! 

I spent the afternoon baby sitting two little angels who really made my day After a long weekend working long hours in town I was happy to spend some time outdoors playing football and other fun activities. 

However, I've had a hung up for sport items?! The cool cap from New Era above is one example, I've never really liked them but it's your hair and head's best friend while spending time outdoors during summer. It would be perfect for the daily power walks or the afternoon run.


I've made a list of a few new things I want to add to my sports wardrobe and a pair of running shoes are my top priority right now so the cap will have to wait. It's not easy having a student budget.. :( But I'll sort it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment