Monday 25 June 2012

Morning Monday.

Sorry for the bad updates this last week but it's been a long and festive weekend here in Sweden. We celebrated Midsummer's Evening on Friday, V and I spent the evening at L's mother's place in Täby along with her V. Thank you guys for an awesome evening! We didn't go to bed until 3 AM.. ;) 

I've also been free from work since the store's been closed during all weekend. A lot of preparations were done last week for today's the official start of the Spring/Summer SALE at Zara. Still I don't believe there will be such a big rush even though today is pay-day but because of our "wet" weather, it's been raining both yesterday and all morning. Luckily I don't start until 2 PM, so I'll have time to prepare lunch at home. 

V arrived from Antibes last Friday as well! We've had the best weekend spending time with our friends and with ourselves. We went on a long power walk yesterday, grocery shopping and saw an interesting film called Margin Call (A drama that takes place on an Investment bank before the financial crisis broke out). 

Anyway, Monday Morning is finally here meaning the start of a new week! I'll be working very long days until Thursday so we'll see how many updates I'll be able to do, still I'm happy that I've got both Friday and Saturday free! Time for a shower before I'll hit town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment