Tuesday 25 October 2011

Terrific Tuesday.

Today has been one of those days when everything happens the way you want them to! I've been happy all day and there are several reasons for it.
  1. I'm loaded with lots and lots of positive energy from the trip to Bornholm
  2. I received great news about my grades for my upcoming studies in Örebro
  3. A's finally coming home oKursivn Thursday! I've missed you so
  4. I'm back at the gym and so I'm eating healthier again
  5. I've booked a facial treatment (one hour) on Thursday - nice!
  6. I'm looking forward this weekend's fun plans with work & with family & friend
I could probably make a longer list but I decided to stop here. Time to get ready for an afternoon jog with my younger brother. May you all have a great day/evening depending on what time it is at your place :) Later skaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment