Friday 7 October 2011

Happy Friday.

Good morning rockstars! I trust you all slept well? I just came home from an early work out at the gym - 6:30 AM. It felt so strange to get up so early and to see it was still pitch black outdoors! But don't you feel good afterwards? I love that feeling of being so tired physically yet so full of energy!

Anyway it's a beautiful day, the sun is shining yet it is very windy here. According to the weather cast this morning it's going to stay this way all weekend.

I'm working both Saturday & Sunday this weekend so I'm looking forward to have a soft evening. No plans have been made so far but I'm sure something will pop up ;) Do you have any fun plans for this evening? I better get going, may you all have a Happy Friday! Later skaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment