Sunday 30 October 2011

Soft Sunday Evening.

I apologize for my absence here in the blog but it's been yet another busy weekend with work and other fun activities. Last night K and I went to the cinema and we saw "The Three Musketeers". It turned out to be quite good so I definitely recommend it to you!

Besides that I've also spent a few days with A now that he's home from his vacations abroad. We had a delicious brunch at Café Sirap and ate the best American pancakes in Stockholm, yummy! My friend R from work also recently moved in to a new apartment and so she had a small get-together at her place during the evening. It was fun to see everybody and I rocked at singstar! ;)

I'm happy to say that I've also made a suitable gym schedule that I have followed this week and will continue with next week starting off with tomorrow Monday. Somehow after this week I can already feel a great difference and I do have a lot more energy now than before. I feel a lot stronger physically but also deep within. Do not overestimate your health, make sure to look after yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment