Monday 3 October 2011

New Month. New Adventures.

Picture: Private - taken by me with my iPhone

Monday morning and I'm home again after an amazing weekend with A at Kolmården, Scandinavia's largest Wildlife Park. We had so much fun watching all the different animals not to mention the spectacular shows they had with both dolphins and seals.

I'm going to make one big collage to post here later this week, I've got a feeling that it's going to be more than one though since we took lots of pictures ;) This one above is taken outside the Tiger World where we saw two beautiful Siberian tigers. It was fascinating how close we were able to enjoy all the spectacular animals. It was a very cool experience!

With this said I want to Welcome October and all the new great adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment